The Virtual Corkscrew Museum's Daily Newspaper
Saturday, February 15, 2003
Bonnie Bull Hunts Corkscrews
Wirtz, Virginia - While searching the Internet for wallpaper with corkscrews, Bonnie Bull found the unusual corkscrew featured in yesterday's "What's this?" Even after a close examination, one can only ask again "What's this?" Did the wallpaper artist think that it would stand a chance of removing a cork from any of those bottles of wine on the wall?
Bonnie Bull's quest led her to http://www.decoratetoday.com. Under the wallpaper link, she searched "wine" and found wallpaper with a "corkscrew."
Yesterday's clues / answers:
- Lifting mechanism: Dull Nerve = Lund Lever
- A corkscrew is one: Noble Treetop = Bottle Opener
- Fast: Powder Mess = Speed Worms
- Corkscrew attachment: Barrier Week = Wire Breaker
- American cork remover inventor: Mournful Medic = Lucien Mumford
The Answer will be seen in tomorrow's Daily Screw.
©2003 Don Bull, Editor